If you need immediate help, call 1-800-273-TALK.
Resources for Veterans
Returning veterans often suffer from depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, or other mental health concerns after a tour of duty. Aside from thanking them for their service, we can help returning veterans with their own or their peer’s mental health concerns.
- Veteran's Crisis Line Fact Sheet (PDF)
- After Deployment
- Deborah Norville PSA for Veteran's Families and Friends.
- Real Warriors, Real Battles
- The Coming Home Project
- The Coalition for Veterans
- HalfofUs.com Veterans' Resources
- IAVA PSA "Alone" Takes Gold
- Support Your Vet.org
- Support Your Vet.org: Invisible Injuries
- National Center for PTSD
Rural Assistance Center
- Student Veterans of America
- Services for Returning Service Members
DoD/VA Suicide Outreach
Make the Connection: Shared experiences and support for Veterans
Today’s Student Vets: From Combat to CollegeShoulder to Shoulder: I will never quit on life. (army.mil)