If you need immediate help, call
Nebraska’s Youth Suicide Prevention Project supports the following training for behavioral health professionals:
For more information about how you can participate in these training opportunities around the state, contact your Regional Behavioral Health Authority – their emails and phone numbers are posted on the training and education page.
Other Helpful Resources
- Suicide Behaviors Questionnaire-Revised (SBQ-R) – This is the preferred screening tool for the Nebraska Youth Suicide Prevention Project.
- Information about the Zero Suicide Approach for Providers
- Ask a Question Save a Life – Full Video including all three segments
- American Association of Suicidology
- Suicide Prevention Resource Center